The DE90-3000 Upgrade Dimming Control System makes expensive replacement of Strand DE90 dimming systems unnecessary.
The DE90-3000 is a next generation retrofit electronics package designed specifically for Strand Digital Environ DE90 Architectural dimmer racks. The DE90-3000 will save significant $$$ by replacing the aging control electronics of the existing DE90 dimmer rack making system replacement completely unnecessary. This full-featured, state-of-the-art unit provides a digital interface to modern lighting communication protocols.
Designed to install in minutes with only a multi-screwdriver, this kit has been designed for longevity and reliability with the end-user in mind. Intuitive LCD user interface and OEM wiring compatible backplane combined with the 3000 Series control technology and software makes the DE90-3000 extremely user-friendly and easily serviceable. Advanced next generation hardware and software designs reduce stand-by power consumption to less than 1 Watt, allowing for compliance with the International Energy Agency's "One Watt Initiative" for standby power consumption. The DE90-3000 will provide a "Green" dimmer rack!
Full featured, hi-resolution dimming with lightning fast response. Exclusive "lamp warming" techniques extends lamp life considerably by lowering lamp filament inrush current by up to 70%. An environmentally and financially responsible solution that offers unsurpassed performance and value in a matter of minutes!
- Replaces the old DE90 processor and backplane with new "next generation" control electronics. Upgrades any size standard DE90 dimmer rack in minutes.
- Compatible with O.E.M. dimmer rack wiring for fast easy installation.
- These products are energy efficient and consume less than 1 watt. Compliance with the International Energy Agency's "One Watt Initiative". A "Green" dimmer rack!
- Unique "lamp warming" feature lowers the in-rush current to the dimmer by up to 70% resulting in increased lamp filament life.
- 24 Hi-resolution digital outputs with individual dimmer profile selection.
- Isolated dual DMX inputs with protocol manager.
- Analog, load shed and dry contact inputs.
- LCD user interface for ease of set up and monitoring. Site programmable via a user-friendly, intuitive and self-prompting menu structure. No laptop computer or special software is required!
- Dimmer rack thermal shutdown protection.
- "Plug-in" control electronics also for fast easy servicing.
- Up to 10 year product warranty available!
These products are energy efficient and consume less than 1 watt. Compliance with the International Energy Agency's "One Watt Initiative".